Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Had To Share!

Adeline has been getting so big these last few weeks, pulling herself up, getting teeth, and much more! She is so fun to watch and play with! Struan and I both just feel incredibly lucky to have such sweet little girl in our lives! She's full of spunk, sass, and love!! Here is a video of her this last week, just watch and wait! :) (P.s How I Met Your Mother was on in the background so just disregard the talking lol)

Also I do not want anyone to think I am a bad mother, she has done this a few times and I find it so cute that I had to video it! Once she flipped in and started crying I quickly retrieved her out of the basket and in no time she was back at it again. We finally tipped the basket on its side to ensure it didn't happen again! Oh and please disregard the fact that she has no pants on, that little girl can kick off her pants at any moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.