
Eight months that is!!!
I cannot believe that this Saturday our Little Miss Adeline will be turning 8 months old! Where has the time gone!? It seems like just yesterday she was itty bitty and snuggly & now she is getting so big and squirmy! I swear that little girl will not sit still for ANYTHING! :)
Yesterday morning we were laying in bed snuggling (we do it every morning) and Adeline grabbed my finger and started to gnaw on it. Not a big deal, she does this quite often when all of a sudden I felt something very sharp poke my finger!! My reaction was! YES!!! We have a tooth!!! :) I was so excited, you see Struan and I have been getting a little worried that we were going to have a toothless & bald child FOREVER! Now we just need to concentrate on growing some of that hair! Sadly I think it will be a few years before we see any luscious locks!
Adeline is growing and learning new things everyday. She so badly wants to walk on her own. She will pull herself up on the couch, & let go hoping she will be able to stand on her own but instantly falls to the floor. She is such a tough little cookie, no matter how many times she falls she just keeps getting right back up. It is so much fun seeing her learn and grow.
She has a new fascination with her tongue. She loves to just stick it out at everyone! As seen below....
She also loves to get into EVERYTHING! :) But when you see a cute face like hers its not so bad picking up the DVDS 3-4 times a day!
I love the innocence in the face!! She nailed this act! :)
I am so grateful for the perfect little angel we were sent! She is such a joy to watch! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and not worthy to have such an amazing little girl in my life, but I would not change it for the world! Motherhood is something that I love with all my heart, yes it has its challenges but when you get to see this face everyday somehow it because easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.