So I got a little mixed up with the challenges and when I was looking at the challenge I looked at #3 instead of #2 Oops!! :( So the next time I do this it will be the #2 challenge.
The challenge this week was
Whenever I ___________, I _____________!
I found this to be a very tough challenge. So whenever I had a thought pop into my mind, I would quickly jot it down in my cell phone. During this challenge I actually learned quite a bit about myself.
This is geeky but.....
When I watch Jeopardy and answer correctly, I feel smart and proud of myself!
I'm not exactly sure what my fascination with the show is, but I watch it EVERY day!!! I use the excuse that I watch the show to expose Adeline to a higher knowledge, but in reality I think its just one of my guilty pleasures.
I can't help it! I absolutely LOVE brownies! That is one treat I cannot get enough of!!
When I realize my lips are chapped, I start picking at them.
I'm not sure what it is, but my lips seemed to be ALWAYS chapped. No matter how many times I put chapstick on they are still chapped! I guess not really thinking about it, I just start picking at them. I'm really trying to work on that.
Whenever I watch So You Think You Can Dance, I realize how much I really miss dancing!
Dance is something I just enjoy! I am so inspired watching it, and feeling the movements! I hope that one day I will be able to open my own dance studio and bring joy to others through dance!
Whenever I hear music, I randomly start singing no matter where I am.
I just love music, and I love to sing! I enjoy music, and catch myself quite often singing in the store, shower, etc. I think it's a freeing feeling, and good for the soul!
Whenever I smell Old Spice, I think of my Grandpa Dee
My Grandpa Dee is someone I look up to very much! No matter where I am; if I smell Old Spice I can't help but think of my childhood, and spending time with Grandpa Dee.
Whenever I hear Miley Cyrus, I think of a dear friend.
Everytime I hear Miley Cyrus, I can't help but go back to my memories from highschool. I had such amazing friends, one of which LOVED Miley Cyrus! Anytime I hear her, I always tear up and think of those good days!
Whenever I go to a fast food restaurant I go inside to order, I never go through the drive through!
I'm not exactly sure what it is about drive-through's, but they really freak me out. I never have driven through one! I guess now that I am a mom I should probably face my fear, so I don't have to drag all my kids inside one day! I know they are convenient but for now I'll go inside thanks!
Whenever I get a text message from my hubby, I get butterflies!
I just love having my phone go off, and looking down to see that my husband has sent me a sweet message. I'm not sure what it is, but my heart always just starts to pitter-patter and my stomach gets butterflies! Getting a message from someone you love is such a great feeling!
Whenever Adeline smiles at me, I can't help but melt a little inside.
This little girls is so special to me! I can't imagine life without her, she brings so much joy to my life. Being a mom has been such a blessing in my life and I can't help but melt a little inside every time I see her smiling face.
Whenever I watch Chick Flicks, I always clap and squeal at the end when the characters finally end up together.
I love love love when the characters in a movie finally end up together! I know its always so predictable, but I still can't help but get so excited. It is even a joke in our house, whenever a chick flick ends everyone in the family claps and squeals (even when I'm not around). I guess that's just the girl in me!
Whenever I am having a bad day & am homesick, I cry at almost anything.
I can be very emotional, especially when I am missing Idaho. It doesn't matter what I'm watching or what I'm doing I always tear up. I'm so grateful to have a husband that will put up with me, and help cheer me up.
Whenever I make dinner, I feel insecure.
I am not the greatest cook, and am definitely insecure about it. I guess that is what I get for growing up with amazing cooks in my family. They are big shoes to fill, and sadly I haven't come even close to filling them. I am trying, and luckily I have a husband that can stomach anything.
I thought this challenge was a great one. One day I hope my children can read this, and feel as if they know me a little better.
How would you answer this?












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.