Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Six Months Already!!!

It's hard to believe that in just a few short days Adeline will be SIX MONTHS!! It's crazy how fast times flies. Life in the last six months definitely has changed drastically, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Adeline truly has been a blessing in my life. She is such a sweet little spirit, with such an amazing personality already. She loves to talk (coo), sing, giggle, and just be her sweet little self. I am so grateful for the amazing little girl I was given. I can't wait to see what the next six months are going to bring!

This past weekend I was able to take Adeline out and get some six month pictures. I am so lucky to be in Idaho and get to take in the beautiful country scenery! I hope you enjoy the pictures, it's easy to have great pictures when you have such a beautiful model! I hope you enjoy!

This has to be my favorite picture of the day! 

There are always mixed reviews on who Adeline looks like. I think this picture is all Struan. Looking through these photos, I was even a little torn on who she looks like. I guess it just depends!

 Who couldn't love a smile like that? I swear every time I see that smile, or hear her giggle my heart melts! 

 I am so thankful for the sweet little lady I was given. She has already taught me so much. I hope that I can be the best mommy to her, and give her what she deserves. Which is the absolute best!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.