I have found a new love in DIY home decorating! There are so many expensive things out there but if we take the time we can do it ourselves, for a lot less! Plus you get to make it look how you want!!
Not to long ago I redid the coffee table that Struan had made me when we were first married, since then we have redone a dining room table I purchased for $10 dollars! :) Right now I am trying to get my dining room up to how I would like it to look! :)
We aren't finished with our new project but I had to show a little sneak peek of what we are doing! :)
I'm getting super excited for this to be done and in my dining room! My hubby is so sweet in helping me with all my projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.