Friday, September 2, 2011

Sooo BIG!

 

Ok, so Adeline has been growing WAY to fast!! When I'm getting ready in the morning I usually put her in her pack n play with some toys so that she can be entertained. She is soo good, usually.

Today I put her in the pack n play, which I should explain has a top that goes in it so she isn't so far down. Her being up so high hasn't been a problem unitl....TODAY! Today as I was getting ready I peaked around the corner to make sure she was ok, to my surprise she was standing up leaning over the side of the pack n play! YIKES!! I quickly grabbed her, and decided that we had to take the top out! I am so grateful I looked when I did, or it could have been really bad! 

I just can't believe what a little stinker she is!! She is getting WAY to big!!! But how can you not love that cute little face!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.