Lately Struan & I have made Friday night family night, we enjoy being able to spend quality time with our little ones. Now that Adeline is two; yes TWO, we can make our activity a little more than just dinner and a movie.
Our theme for this week was the movie Hotel Transylvania! We hadn't seen it yet but had heard it was super cute and thought that we should watch it.
To kick the night off, I printed off a coloring page for the movie. Adeline loves to color and we thought it would be something fun for her to enjoy. She LOVED it which caused a problem when it was time to clean up the crayons and move on to the next activity.
![]() |
| Daddy & Adeline Coloring |
![]() |
| Adeline LOVES to color |
![]() | |||
| Mommy & Tavish |
![]() | |
| Adeline Not To Sure About Her Daddy's New Look |
I am so grateful for my little family and the time that we were able to spend time together! Our family night's may not be anything spectacular but they work for us! I am hoping that we can continue to make memories, and that I hopefully will be better at documenting them! After all time flies by so fast and these little ones won't be little for much longer!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.